TSN is open to kids of all nationalities having valid Qatari Residence Permit.The admission is subject to the age limits as indicated below and acceptance of the policies and rules of TSN by the parents or guardians:
Age Limit :
Minimum : 2 years
Maximum* : 3 years 11 months*
Children with 4 years and above age cannot continue in the Nursery as per the rules of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
The following documents are required at the time of registration:
- Parents passport and RP copies
- Child’s passport and RP copies
- Birth Certificate copy of the child
- Immunization Card copy
- Health card / Private Insurance card copy
- Passport size photo of the Child (3 nos.)
- Registration Form duly filled and signed.
- The parents of the child should fill the Registration Form and attach all the required documents as mentioned above, and submit it at our reception.
- The parents of the eligible children will be asked to appear for an interview, along with the child. Both parents are expected to attend the interview.
- Based on the interview of the parents, and availability of seats, the successful candidates will be advised to pay the required fee to complete the admission formalities.
Please contact our office for further details.
- Our normal class hours are 08:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, Sunday to Thursday.
- The child can come between 08:00 a.m. to 08:30 a.m. and can leave by 12:00 p.m. and must be picked up by 12:30 p.m.
- Our Office hours are 7:30 am to 12:30 pm, Sunday to Thursday.
- Fridays and Saturdays are off days.